Absolute Thickness Measurement from 100 Microns to 16 mm
The OG-600 instrument is based on time-domain low-coherence interferometry. This technology enables absolute thickness measurement of any material, which is transparent or partially transparent to the measurement of light. The OG-600 uses visible light with a center wavelength of approximately 650 nm.
- Software + Accessories
- Measurement range: 100 µm to 16 mm
- Accuracy ±1.0 μm
- Single and multilayer measurements
- Continuous internal calibration
- NIST traceability
- Desktop or rack mount
- Automotive windshields with or without IR film coating
- Lens stacks used for augmented or virtual reality
- Glass; polymer; other transparent, translucent, or IR materials
Interferometry for Quality Assurance and Traceability
Our product line is designed to fit your production line. Discover more about our metrology capabilities and advanced expertise below or in our resources library.