Rapid Testing of Lens Stack Quality
The CLAS-FX sensor is an easy-to-use and customizable camera designed to work with our CLAS-NX software that provides instantaneous absolute difference and is ideal for rapid testing of optical quality. Data collected using the CLAS-FX sensor is displayed in an improved, more intuitive CLAS-NX software interface. This new layout embodies modern user interface standards and allows users to quickly find the most important and commonly used functions organized within a series of tabs and expandable sections.
- Software + Accessories
- 1920 (H) x 1200 (V) pixels
- 5.86 um x 5.86 um pixel size
- 41.6 fps frame rate
- Global shutter
- 28 x 28 x 40 mm (camera body)
- Single-pass simplicity
- Instantaneous absolute difference from the gold standard
- Vibration isolation is not required
- Easy integration with collimated source
- Interferometer-level sensitivities
- Configurable to your needs
Interferometry for Quality Assurance and Traceability
Our product line is designed to fit your production line. Explore our optical metrology resources to learn about our capabilities in advanced applications.