This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for https://www.lumetrics.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this website. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website.
- How your information is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or another direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
- Site functionality: These cookies allow you to navigate the site and use the features we have implemented.
- Site analytics: With these cookies, we can measure and analyze how our customers use the site in order to improve functionality.
- Customer preference: This type of cookie will remember your preferences (ex. language or location), so your browsing experience is seamless and more personalized.
- Targeting or advertising cookies: When used, these cookies are used to deliver relevant ads to you and limit the number of times you see an ad. This allows for measured effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
When using our site, you can choose to allow or disable the placement of these cookies on your device. If cookies are deleted or disabled, your user experience may be affected.