An industry-leading series of Shack-Hartmann sensor systems with superior features
Lumetrics has applied the ingenious Shack-Hartmann sensor to a range of wavefront measurement systems ideal for analyzing optics-related products and materials, from contact lenses to intraocular lenses to laser beam analysis, surface measurement, and phase parameters. While Shack-Hartmann technology may be widely adopted in the metrology industry, Lumetrics has applied the technology in unique ways and added industry-leading hardware and software features to our systems that offer you significant advantages over our competitors.
- Our patented, fixed lenslet mounting is directly in front of the camera detector.
- System accuracy is set at our factory and will not degrade, thanks to patented mounting.
- Rigid design provides a completely vibration-insensitive system, regardless of environment.
- Superior thermal stability maintains the position and alignment of the lenslet array, ensuring greater accuracy and repeatability of optical measurements.
- Comprehensive software provides an integrated package with access to all features.
- Control panel centralizes most commonly used operations and delivers immediate data analysis in just one or two clicks.
- Analysis software permanently stores the factory reference file for a lifetime of accurate measurements.
This model combines the functions of an interferometer, beam profiler, and beam quality meter in one instrument. The system software analyzes optical aberrations including astigmatism, coma, spherical aberration, focus error/collimation, tilt and more.Learn more
ClearWave™ Contact Lens Precision Aberrometer
This system is optimized for the development and production of contact lenses. Combining the world's highest resolution Shack-Hartmann Wavefront sensor with a custom designed software package, ClearWave provides superior insight into the performance and production of contact lenses. Measurements include spherical power, cylinder, axis, coma, trefoil, and other high order aberrations.Learn more
CrystalWave™ Intraocular Lens Precision Aberrometer
This optical instrument is designed to measure intraocular lenses using Wavefront technology. CrystalWave measures each intraocular lens using a grid of 10,000 lenslets. Measurements include spherical power, cylinder, axis, coma, trefoil, and other high order aberrations.Learn more