Thickness Measurement: Non-contact glass, tubing, multi-layer
The OptiGauge® EMS uses the same core hardware and software as the standard OptiGauge but is tailored to applications that require a bit more measurement range than the standard OptiGauge. It’s ideal when you need a larger thickness measurement range. The non-destructive system provides objective measurements and eliminates operator error. Like our standard OptiGauge, the EMS is easy to use, highly reliable, and delivers sub-micron accuracy.
Thickness measurement range: 12 µm to 50 mm
Measurement Rate: 20 Hz
Accuracy: ± 1.0 µm
- Extended Measurement Range of up to 50 mm (Based on material refractive index).
- Ideal for measuring float glass and larger medical balloons
- Install on cold end, hot end, and in the tin bath. All configurations possible.
- Measures top wall, Inner Diameter, bottom wall, and Outer Diameter of balloon or tube
- Multi-layer capability, up to 20 layers
- Includes controller, OptiGauge Control Center Software license, monitor, keyboard, mouse, and optical probe